OneForce Guild
Wanna be happy? Login now...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OneForce Guild
Wanna be happy? Login now...
OneForce Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its Sex is good for the healt?better than smoke?

2 posters

Go down

Its Sex is good for the healt?better than smoke? Empty Its Sex is good for the healt?better than smoke?

Post by sweet_baby Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:41 pm

just want to know some feedbacks to some zmu forumers about a statement i heard before in a convention ..
i joined a convention before held in Miriam College, Phil. with their guest speakers Mike Defensor-Santiago (Politician)
*see this link to know him:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael...litical_career
Miriam College is a Filipino Catholic educational institution for girls and young women & being managed by nuns, etc ..
as the guest speaker Mike Defensor talked about the topic TEENAGE SMOKING, he opened something about SEX .. as i remember:
Quote:
smoking decreases 0.1 of your life .. so every stick you smoke, you lose 0.1 of your life .. BUT!! SEX increases 1.0 of your life .. so if you are active in your SEX life, & you do smoke .. it's fine !!
i remember the reactions of all the nuns watching the convention & all the students are with their big eyes .. (include me as well )
as in O_O "wtf was that ??"
the convention ended quite good, the host nun didnt elaborate what Defensor said..
but im kinda questionable, does his statement makes sense ? i mean .. im kinda curious where he got that idea ..

do you all agree ?? & do you believe that his statement is true ??

PS: stick to my topic ..
& not all topic about SEX are CENSORED !!!
sweet_baby
sweet_baby

Back to top Go down

Its Sex is good for the healt?better than smoke? Empty Re: Its Sex is good for the healt?better than smoke?

Post by †BK†Mark22 Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:13 am

thats right
†BK†Mark22
†BK†Mark22

Back to top Go down